Thursday, March 13, 2008

it's been a long time.

well...it's been awhile since my last post, but nothing dramatic has changed. my schedule at work is still a little crazy, but i was able to switch around some of my hours and now i can sleep-in two days a week!


wedding plans are going well. i found someone to help me design and make my dress- which is a huge answer to prayer! please keep praying! the ideas keep coming together and everything seems to be flowing nicely. another girl i work with at shorewest is also getting married in july so we've been able to share ideas and excitement!


another exciting development- i bought a webcam and i've been able to talk to peter online! it's amazing to see his face and talk to him at the same time! here is a snapshot.
"how precious is Your lovingkindness, o God!" psalm 36:7




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.