Monday, April 28, 2008

computadores y animales.











this post is long over due. and i realize i start every other post entry that this line. oh well.




i'm in tennesee and my computer is finally running thanks to a new hardrive (3x the size of the orginal) and my dad's mean tech skills. not having a compter for a month felt like someone amputated one my arms...no internet, no pictures, no music, no wedding planning. nada. needless to say, the Lord taught me much patience and changed my priorities.




today my dad and i went to the nashville zoo. we had to drive through the gettho to get there (i suppose everyone did), but the zoo was pretty nice. we saw elephants, sheep, tigers, giraffe, monkeys, fish, lizards, snakes....and so much more. God's creation is so immense and beautiful! and to think we were the ones made in His image!




lately i've been reading through the proverbs and specifically meditating on these verses:




"my son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh. keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. put away from you a decietful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you. let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you. ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established. do not turn to the right to the left; remove your foot from evil."


.proverbs 4:20-27.






1 comment:

andrea k. said...

reid! you're still alive!! are you still in TN?
aw i miss you so much, and i'm so very excited to see you this summer! thanks for finding a home for me while i'm there too! :)
i'll try to write you sometime within the next couple weeks.. hope you are well and blessed and not too stressed out about planning.
mit ganz lieb, reidling!
a.