Friday, June 27, 2008

party.

gelato.

kristi.


laugh.

friends. kalpana and kristi.

roots benedict.




my sister put together a bridal shower-bachlorette party-going away party. my mom, sisters, two friends and i went to lunch at Roots Downtown, a fabulous organic gourmet restaraunt. very good! we played a few fun games (one which struck me as so funny it made me cry). my friend kristi bought me gelato recipe book and an ice cream maker (and even found recipes for my favorite flavor- yogurt!)





how wonderful to celebrate with friends and family the amazing things the Lord is doing. my departure is bittersweet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

andrea k. said...

how fun reid!! you're so schön!!

andrea k. said...

YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!!

*Kerstin* said...

WOW I read that you are married :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless you guys!
Miss you!
Amazing
Hab dich lieb!